Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Favorite Facial Water Sprays: Caudalie Organic Grape Water and Organic Rosewater

You know the feeling, it’s been a long day, you’ve been working hard for hours and focusing no longer seems possible. On top of that your skin might be feeling slightly dehydrated, so let’s just say you are in dire need of a pick me up. In that situation, my favorite product to use is a facial water spray and today I am talking about my two favorites: the Caudalie Organic Grape Water and Organic Rosewater.


The Caudalie Organic Grape Water is as simple as it sounds, just pure 100% organic grape water and grape juice. Unlike spraying regular water on your face this actually increases the moisture levels and it does not make you skin feel drier once it sinks in/evaporates. This happens a lot with plain water. I also love how refreshing it feels, being in a can the water is cooler and it really wakes you up when you spray it. This is quite a simple product bus as usual Caudalie brings its signature grape twist and turns a simple mist into a great product and experience. 

My other favorite is organic Rosewater. I use the one from Divine Essence (here), which is readily available in Canada, but I know many brands do their own. This is also a very refreshing product, though not as cooling as the Caudalie, and it smells incredible. I would not say it is particularly moisturizing but rosewater is very soothing to the skin. I find it helps calm my skin when it is irritated and it does relieve any tightness you might feel midday. I always have a bottle on hand and use it multiple times a day. The fact that it smells like roses also has a nice aroma therapeutic effect and really relaxes me. Honestly I think everyone should have a little rosewater spray because it is just lovely to use.

The Caudalie Organic Grape Water can be found in their stores, on their website, Sephora and Feelunique. It also comes in a great travel size version perfect to carry around, find it here and here. The organic Rosewater can be found in many health stores just have a look around in your local area and online. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig