Thursday, September 24, 2015

Kérastase Laque Noir

No matter how much time you spend on styling your hair, you went the result of your efforts to last through the day. This makes hairspray the most useful hair product to have in your arsenal. However, they are not all made equal and no one wants to end up with sticky, crispy hair after spraying some on. That would just ruin the whole thing. Well I have finally found the most long lasting and efficient hairspray ever: the Kérastase Laque Noir.


This is a strong hold hairspray that fights humidity and keeps your style in place while giving your hair shine. I have naturally wavy hair that tends to frizz and curl when it’s humid and keeping a sleek ponytail in place all day is almost impossible. Kérastase says this creates an anti-humidity shield and I cannot find a better way to describe it. It is the only hairspray that can keep my ponytail from getting flyaways and frizzy all day long. I know it is kind of expensive, but if you live in a very humid climate or have hair similar to mine, I think it is worth investing in. What I love about Kérastase in this case, is that they offer a  convenient travel size of this (which is the one I have), so you can try it for less but the size is generous enough to last you a while.

When I wear my hair down, it also holds waves and curls nicely and gives them shine without any crispiness. The mist is very fine and I love that you only need to use a little for it to work. It also has an amazing fruity scent so your hair will smell nice and you don’t have to deal with the typical hairspray fumes. Lastly, I know this is not really important, but how chic does that can look! I really love the design and I think that when you are spending a pretty penny on a product, you want it to deliver and look nice too. In both cases the Kérastase Laque Noir Delivers.

You can find the Kérastase Laque Noir in Kérastase salons, on their website and on Feelunique
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig