Sunday, September 13, 2015

Soap and Glory Scrubatomic Daily Face Polish

Good exfoliation is a crucial part of my skincare regime and a step I go through multiple times throughout the week. For me, exfoliating only once a week is not enough (my skin craves more), however this means I need to be careful when choosing an exfoliant because I don’t want to use something too harsh. This is why the Soap and Glory Scrubatomic Daily Face Polish is so great.


This is a scrub with natural AHA fruit smoothers (bilberry, sugarcane, orange) and microbeads made of clay and silica (full ingredients list here). So you get both a manual and chemical exfoliation in a creamy base that is super gentle for every day. I use it maybe 3 times a week, sometimes more if need be, and it never irritates my face or makes it red so you can use it in the morning. I think it is a great product to use as an introduction of AHA and chemical exfoliation because it is so gentle. As always though, you should do a patch test before use just to make sure you skin is fine with it.  

After use, I am always left with brighter and smoother looking skin. The beads are never scratchy and I find it very easy to rinse off, no stubborn beads will stay stuck to you face and the creamy base does not leave sticky residues. The tube lasts for a long time because you only need to use a little at a time since it contains lots of beads. It also smells deliciously fruity, making the experience even more pleasant.

The Soap and Glory Scrubatomic Daily Face Polish is a great and affordable exfoliator, you can read more about it on their website and it is available in drugstores that carry the brand like Boots
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig