Monday, September 14, 2015

The Honest Company Essentials Bundle Trial

In honor of me receiving my first bundle from the Honest Company (more on it to come), I thought I would share with you my impressions of their great Essentials Bundle free trial. I have been looking for more eco-friendly and natural product to use in my home and on my body for a while and I honestly had not found anything great until now. The Honest Company offers a wide range of both home and personal care products that are free of harsh chemicals, but still perform amazingly well! I also love how their website offers a clear list of ingredients and a great description of the product. They have nothing to hide and are proud of it!



The Honest Company is a family brand so they also offer baby related thing like diapers and other products. They offer free trials (you only pay for shipping) on different bundles so you can pick what is best suited for your needs: personal care, diapers or wellness (supplements and vitamins). It is important to know that if you sign up for the trial, you will be automatically entered into their bundle program and will be charge for the bundle of your choice seven days after receiving your trial. You can read more about all the details of the free trial here, everything is clearly explained, but it is important to know all the terms. Now let’s get into the products shall we. 


First you will be getting a mini Organic Healing Balm (here), an ointment you can use to moisturise and soothe skin. It is great at calming irritated skin and super moisturising on dry patches. This mini tube will last you forever, you only need a tiny amount each time, but I will keep this one for travel and get the larger one (it is that good).

The second thing you get in the Essentials Bundle is the Lavender Hand Soap (here), a lovely gel soap that cleans your hands without drying them. The lavender scent is very pleasant, but I like how it does not stick, making it great when you are cooking. It also foams and rinses nicely, leaving no residues behind. I will purchase the full size once I am done with my current hand soaps. 

Next is the Face + Body Lotion (here), a light and almost gel-like lotion that is super emollient and melts into your skin instantly. Every use leaves my skin nourished and soft without feeling sticky. I truly enjoy using this because it is easy to apply and you will not feel it sitting on your skin for ages like most lotions. This is an amazing body lotion and I love how it contains many organic ingredients.

Up next is the Multi-Surface Cleaner (here), a plant-based cleaner you can use to remove dirt and greasy from every nook and cranny. This was the thing I was most excited about since I have been trying to find a great non-toxic kitchen cleaner for a while. It is so amazing that I already purchased a full size! It really removes any stains or greasy residues from your counter tops and appliances without leaving them sticky. You don’t need to rub really hard to remove dirt because it is a high performing product. It also leaves no weird or overpowering fumes so it feels great to use in a place where you cook food. I don’t ever want to be without it!

Lastly is the Shampoo + Body Wash (here), a gentle and SLS-free cleanser. I have not used it in my hair, but I love it as a body wash, it gets you clean without drying out the skin. It also lathers really nicely for being free of sulfate. The natural orange vanilla scent is pleasant and once again it does not linger so you don’t have to worry about it clashing with any other products you use. I can definitely see myself purchasing the regular size in the future.

I love being able to tryout products before committing so the free trial is great. I was really impressed with everything I tried and I already got my first real bundle. To get your free trial, head on over to the Honest website and have a look at the different offers. If you prefer, you can also buy the products individually on the website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig