Monday, September 14, 2015

Caudalie Divine Legs

Fall might be upon us but that does not mean you have to say goodbye to your summer glow just yet. After all, there are still many days of lovely warm weather ahead. If you are looking for a way to boost your natural skin color or tan, than look no further than the Caudalie Divine Legs. 


This is an amazing tinted lotion that will give your legs (and the rest of your body) a beautiful sun-kissed look. Unlike self-tanners this is super easy to remove, it will be gone after a shower so you don’t have to worry about having dark spots or streaks on your skin for days. The lotion applies nicely and dries almost instantly so it should not stain your clothes and you don’t have to wait hours for the color to develop. It is super quick and convenient when a special occasion comes up or if you feel like you could use a boost of color. As the name suggests, the Divine Legs is scented with the Divine fragrance, a lovely warm scent that envelops you.


What makes me love the Divine Legs so much is the color, it is the most perfect shade! It looks super natural, just like a real tan would: never orange or muddy. I have very fair skin so finding a product that works for me and is not too dark is key for a believable look. As you can see in the bottle, the lotion is quite shimmery but don’t worry you will not look like you are covered in gold glitter. In fact, the shimmer is not visible on the skin, it simply gives a beautiful healthy glow to the skin. Honestly, the swatch does not do this justice, but believe me it makes your skin look amazing, like you have just been on a holiday. 

Now, there is one thing I am not too sure about and that is the lasting power. I noticed that if any water go on my skin while wearing the lotion, it would just disappear and leave that spot color-free. Obviously this is an issue if you want to go to the beach or if it is supposed to rain. However from reading reviews, no one else seemed to have this issue, so I am not sure it is a common problem. Maybe I just got a bad/old bottle, my local Sephora does not have the best product turnover. Nonetheless, I still think this is an amazing product and the color alone will make me get a new bottle next summer.

You can get the Caudalie Divine Legs is available from the Caudalie website, Sephora, Feelunique and any other retailer of the brand. Also I you should have a look at the cute commercial they shot (English version here and French version here), I loved it so much it is the reason I decided to try it in the first place. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig