Sunday, September 6, 2015

Narciso Rodriguez For Her

Even though the gorgeous sunny weather is still very much present, for me September marks the slow beginning of fall (despite the fact that it’s supposed to be over 40ยบC today). My favorite season is also time for me to break out my favorite fragrances, one of them being the incredible Narciso Rodriguez For Her.


This has been a favorite daytime fragrance of mine for years, some find it too musky and prefer to keep it for the evening, but I think it’s perfect. The three main notes include honey flower, solar musk and tactile wood, creating a uniquely elegant, sophisticated and feminine blend. While musk really is the heart of this fragrance the honey and other floral notes soften it and also prevent it from being too heavy or masculine.

On me, I find the scent very delicate and feminine, which is why I love wearing it during the day, but there is something truly unique about this fragrance. Yes it is floral but it is not generic or overpowering and it is certainly not too girly. This is also one of the rare fragrances I have repurchased and I would never want to be without it. The notes are warm, but this is not a winter only fragrance, I wear it all year-round. Though it is a favorite in the fall because I love how it lightly clings to my scarf.

The Narciso Rodriguez For Her fragrance is available in a variety of size, including a rollerball which is great for travel or if you simply want to try it out. It is available from Sephora, Feelunique and department/drugstores that carry the brand.  You can have a look at the Narciso Rodriguez website for a full list of retailers by country.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh I am actually very jealous! It's really autumn weather here and I am not really a big fan! I have this one as well and I like it. I actually like most Narciso Rodriguez fragrances!

    ReplyDelete

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig