Monday, September 7, 2015

Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi Cleansing Oil

I am slowly getting back in the swing of things with the blog and regular posting should (hopefully) go on. My whole reorganisation process also led me to discover I have quite a few products I meant to review ages ago that I still had not gotten around to. It’s shame really, because most are long-time favorites that I kept delaying since putting my excitement into words was difficult. So today I finally bring you a review on my beloved Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi Cleansing Oil, also known as the only cleanser I will ever use. 


I kid you not, this is the most amazing makeup remover I have ever tried and I am currently on my fifth bottle in a row. That kind of commitment to the same cleanser shows how much I love it. This is hands down the best cleansing oil I have ever tried, it has a light non/greasy consistency and it emulsifies and rinses clean super easily. It will leave you with clean, balanced skin that feels soft and moisturize, but there is no oily residue left behind. It also does not irritate my eyes and removes any mascara like a charm. 

I have tried other cleansing oils from various brands and other Shu Uemura offerings, but none compare to this one. More than being a simple makeup remover, it has an undeniable effect on my skin, leaving it brighter and smoother. I think this is due to the great plant extracts it contains like moringa, green tea and gingko leaf. These are all great antioxidant and the moringa extract is particularly good at refining and purifying the skin.

Shu Uemura qualifies this cleanser as an anti-ageing one because the extracts it contains help fight the oxidant effect of pollution, helping it fight against aging stress of the skin. I was honestly shocked to see actual skincare benefits from this, because cleansers never usually leave visible results on my skin. This is a truly outstanding product that lives up to its claims.  

The Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi Cleansing Oil is a star product in my skincare routine and one of those rare products I cannot see myself without. You can find it at any Shu Uemura counters and on their website as well as in Sephora. It comes in both a regular size and a large one so you have good options for both travel and at home. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig