Sunday, August 23, 2015

Innisfree Perfect Clean Foot Peeling Mist

Having soft feet is not a concern I spend much time thinking about unless it is sandal season. Granted nothing beats a good session with a pumice stone to remove calluses, but it’s always nice to try new products that might improve your skin and boost the effects of your pedicure. You all know how much I love Innisfree, so when I saw they had a Perfect Clean Foot Peeling Mist I just had to give it a try.  


Honestly, at first I thought this was a bit of a gimmick and in a way it is, but I was surprised to actually see small results with it. Basically, this mist contains AHAs to help exfoliate the skin. You simply spray it on your feet and gently rub. As you do so, the product will start to ball up, collecting dead skin cells in the same way many Asian facial peels work.

Now this kind of peeling product is often talked about as a total gimmick because people think the product is simply rolling onto itself. I have tested it and it did not ball up when I rubbed it on a plate with a spoon. I think what usually happens is that this kind of product will mostly exfoliate the skin on your hands and fingers first because there are more dead skin there and obviously you are using them to rub it in. So in the end the product does work, just maybe not in the way you thought it would.

After multiple usages, I can safely say the Perfect Clean Foot Peeling Mist will help remove some of the rough skin, but it mostly work on the very thin top layer. It will not make calluses disappear, but it’s a great product to use after using a pumice stone to really remove any leftover particles. I also noticed it has great skin softening properties, leaving my feet feeling very soft and smooth after every use.

In the end, this is not a miracle mist, but it feels incredibly refreshing and it makes for a nice experience after a long day. It has a nice citrusy scent and combined with rubbing and massage-like motions, it can really help you unwind and remove tension if you have been on your feet all day. I would recommend it as long as you know what kind of results to expect so you won’t be disappointed. It is affordable and the unique formula is fun to use. 

The Innisfree Perfect Clean Foot Peeling Mist is available on their website and they offer great international shipping. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig