Thursday, August 27, 2015

Favorite Body Lotions: Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Body Lotion and Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion

My challenge to finish up all my body lotions has been going really well and I only have two minis left. I am almost done with them both, but because they are so great I thought I should do a review for you all before they are gone. So let’s talk about the Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Body Lotion and the Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion with Shea Butter.


First the Crabtree and Evelyn one, a super light lotion that smells like actual rosewater. It has an almost runny texture, but still manages to deeply moisturise your skin and it does not leave any greasy residue behind. I think it would be perfect for any one that hates the feel of typical lotions or that lives in a hot climate. Crabtree and Evelyn offers this lotion in many scents if rose isn’t your thing, but I think it smells incredible.

Second is the Clarins offering, I personally cannot fault any Clarins lotions I have tried, they all have amazing effects on my skin. When I first got this one however, I was not too sure because it said moisture-rich and contains shea butter, which would typically be a combination for a very thick or greasy feeling lotion. Well that’s not the case, it’s slightly thicker than normal but it melts into your skin and it actually feels very light. It also moisturizes more deeply than other lotion and it smooths the skin. Fragrance-wise it has a nice light scent that does not linger on the skin. The Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion actually turned out to be one of my all-time favorite lotions and I can see myself purchasing the full size in the future.

If you are interested in any of these, you can find the Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Body Lotion on their website and in stores. The Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion with Shea Butter is available on their website and at any Clarins counter. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig