Friday, August 28, 2015

First Caudalie Haul: Divines Legs and Fleur de Vigne Soap

I picked up Mathilde Thomas’ book The French Beauty Solution recently (a great read by the way) and after watching a few of her interviews I just really wanted to try some of her products. Mathilde Thomas is the founder of Caudalie, a French natural skincare brand with ethics I really responded to. This led to my first purchase of Caudalie products, two body products: the Divine Legs Tinted Body Lotion and the Fleur de Vigne French-Milled Soap.


The Divine Legs is a body bronzer that can be used to give a beautiful glow and tan to your legs and body without the downsides of self-tanner. It smells divine and unlike self-tanners it washes off instantly so you are not left with orange palms and you don’t have to worry about looking streaky for days. It’s a perfect transitional product for fall if you want to give your skin a little boost.


The Fleur de Vigne French-Milled Soap, is a plant based soap that cleans your skin without stripping it of its natural oils. It contains Shea butter and grape seed oil to moisturize your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. I was very surprised by the size of it too, it’s quite a massive bar of soap making the value for money great because it is super affordable. 

I will have reviews up on both products soon and you can expect to see a lot more Caudalie here in the future. You can find the Divine Legs Lotion on the Caudalie website, Sephora, Feelunique and at any Caudalie counter. The Fleur de Vigne Soap is not available online, but I purchased mine from a local drugstore that carries the brand.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yay you got Caudalie! I've actually never tried the soap but I like Divine Legs! I hope you'll have the opportunity to try more from the brand. I've been using it for 10+ years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t know why it took me so long to try them out, but I can you tell my Caudalie body care collection is expending at an alarming rate. The soap is great and definitely a must-have for me.

      Delete

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig