Monday, August 17, 2015

Favorite Summer Read: Sophie Kinsella and Shopaholic to the Stars

With the summer in full swing (hello heatwave!!), I thought it would be the perfect time to talk about my favorite summer read. Whether you are going on an exotic vacation or enjoying your own home, this is the best time to unwind with a good book and leave the rest behind. After all that’s what holidays are for, right?


My all-time favorite summer author is Sophie Kinsella. All of her books are super fun and lighthearted, perfect to decompress. She somehow manages to always make me laugh (usually out loud) and reading the adventures and unbelievable situations she puts her characters through always brighten my day. This makes her books perfect to read on the beach and let me assure you that they make long-haul flights go by much faster.

I am currently making my way through Shopaholic to the Stars, the latest installment in the Shopaholic series and it is as good as usual. I’ve actually been reading it for a while, using it as my “travel” book or when I need a little pick-me-up from day to day life.

Other favorites I would recommend from Sophie Kinsella include: I’ve Got Your Number, Remember Me, Can you Keep a Secret and the entire Shopaholic series. If you are looking for a fun new read, head over to her website for the full list of her work and extracts from the books. Everything can be found in bookstores and on Amazon in both hardcover and paperback.

What are your favorite summer reads? I would love to know! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig