Monday, August 3, 2015

Apple TV

I have always been a DVD kind of girl, I just prefer watching shows on TV. I know this seems old school now, but I like being able to physically browse through my collection. To be honest I also hate being on my laptop at night because the light keeps me from falling asleep quickly. That being said I do enjoy Netflix and I know many people like to keep their bedroom/space clutter free. This is when the Apple TV comes in, an Apple product that is not talked about much these days.


Granted this little device is not something everyone needs, if you have a smart TV or Blu-ray player, they can probably do the same thing, however there are still advantages that I love about the Apple TV. Now if your television or Blu-ray player is a bit old (I got mine right before all the “smart” ones came out) they might not have functions like access to Netflix and YouTube. That being said, that does not prevent them from being high-quality and performing well. If you don’t want to update them or they are secondary ones (like in a den or bedroom), having an Apple TV is a great way to get access to loads of fun apps and it is a lot less expensive.

The other thing that sold me on it is that you can use it to access all the content you have purchased on iTunes so you can stream your movies, music and shows on your TV. It is very quick and convenient and you can also rent movies right from your living room.

Lastly, as usual with Apple, the design is quite sleek and does not take up a lot of space. Also you only need an HDMI cable and the power cable to make it work: meaning you won’t end up with a tangle of cords.

I know Apple TVs are by no means new, but they are a great product that does not get a lot of buzz. If you are interested, you can read more about it here and it is available from the Apple website and Apple stores.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig