Monday, June 29, 2015

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Concealer is without a doubt one of the most useful product to have in your makeup bag and while I always struggle to find one that matches my skin, my under eye concealer has been a perfect match for years. MAC has a great color selection and their Studio Finish Concealer is nothing short of amazing for covering up dark circles.


This super creamy concealer is emollient enough to melt into the skin without looking cakey, but it will also stay in place all day. The formula packs a punch in terms of pigmentation, you only need a little to cover dark circles which also prevent you under eye area from looking heavy. Also bonus points for this having SPF 35, so many eye products offer zero sun protect even though this is one of the first areas to show signs of age and sun damage. I think this offers so much considering it is quite affordable and I love the results I can easily get with it every morning.


The Studio Finish Concealer comes in 15 shades and NC15 is a perfect match for my very fair skin. That being said it is too dark for me to use on the rest of my face, its peachy tone is great to counteract the blueish tone of dark circles but it does not work when trying to make a spot disappear. Also I have to say that on my combination skin it does not last all day on imperfections, but I don’t mind solely using it under my eyes because its lasting power there is amazing. I have repurchased it many times over the years and I don’t see myself moving on to something different any time soon. Plus that little pot will last you for ages.

You can get the MAC Studio Finish Concealer on their website and from any MAC counter.   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig