Sunday, June 28, 2015

Le Labo Bergamote 22 Body Care Range

I usually really enjoy staying in hotels, but some just standout more than others. The Park Hyatt Toronto Yorkville always has impeccable service, incredible food and the loveliest airy rooms. I mean the whole place screams calm, relaxation and understated luxury. Also don’t even get me started on the bathrooms, they are pure perfection! All that aside, one thing that always makes me excited to stay there are the toiletries, no random harsh soaps here, I’m talking about gorgeous Le Labo body products.

Le Labo is not a brand I read about a lot on blogs, you might stumble across a fragrance review, and I think their body products are sadly underrated. This is such a shame because the quality is incredible and worthy of more attention.


During my last stay at the Park Hyatt, I managed to bring back soaps, shower gels and body lotions in the lovely Bergamote 22 scent. This is the ultimate unisex fragrance, which makes perfect sense for a hotel to use. It is fresh and citrusy without being too masculine, there is also a slight floral quality leaving you with a clean scent that is addictive.

The bar soap and shower gel leave your skin clean without drying out your skin. The both produce a gorgeous lather and they will leave you delicately fragrant. As for the body lotion, is incredibly light and glides like water on the skin. It provides light hydration and softens the skin all the while being fast absorbing. These are the perfect products to use in the summer when you don’t want anything heavy on your body and the light fresh scent is perfect for warmer months.

Le Labo products are luxury both for their incredible quality but also for their higher price. They would make the perfect gift for someone you love or if you want to treat yourself. For now I am enjoy my travel-sized bottles, but the full-size body lotion is looking very tempting. The brand also offers perfumes, body oils and many more products in your favorite scent.

You can find the entire Le Labo product range on their website, they ship internationally and also offer a list of retailers based around the world. The Bergamote 22 fragrance is my favorite but the brand has a wide range of fragrances that are worth discovering. Also, if you are planning on visiting Toronto, I highly recommend the Park Hyatt Toronto Yorkville located in downtown Toronto. I is the perfect place to stay at to recharge your batteries and enjoy all the luxurious amenities and incredible food the hotel as to offer. You might never want to leave. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig