Friday, May 1, 2015

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

As much as having the sun shining feels lovely after the winter, the heat can have not so fun effects on your skin i.e. excess shine. For this, having a great setting powder can help your makeup stay on longer and control how much of a glow you want. Today I bring you my all-time favorite, the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder.


I first tried it out after seeing Tanya Burr rave about it in multiple videos and boy was she right. This is a sheer powder that does not offer coverage (I use the translucent) which prevents it from looking cakey even if you reapply throughout the day. A light dusting of the powder will take away any excess shine and help your makeup last longer. Rimmel promises 12 hours of shine control and I think this is quite accurate depending on the weather (I rarely needed to touch it up).


What makes the Stay Matte powder so unique in my opinion is its ability to remove the shine but not the glow. The name can be scary and conjure up images of overly powdered, unnatural skin, when it fact it keep it looking luminous and fresh. It’s perfect to combine with a very dewy foundation and it’s a must-have if your skin is on the oilier side. I really cannot emphasize enough how amazing this powder is, especially considering that it is super affordable and from the drugstore. 

You can find the Rimmel Stay Matter Powder in most drugstores, it is readily available almost everywhere and you can also get it online from Feelunique
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig