Saturday, May 2, 2015

My Favorite Workout Buddy: The iPod Shuffle

When it comes to music players, Apple has dominated the market for years. However not all of their products receive the same amount of love from the press and general public. I know many like to use an iPod Touch or iPhone to both listen to music and track their workout, but personally I don’t enjoy having to wear an armband and prefer something sleeker and cuter. This is why the iPod Shuffle has turned out to be my best workout buddy.



This tiny little device allows me to listen to my favorite workout playlists without getting in the way of my movements. It’s super tiny: 29 mm by 31,6 mm and only 8,7 mm thick. The clip at the back makes it super easy to attach to the hem of your shirt or the band of your pants and it’s super secure so you don’t have to worry about it falling down.

The control pad covers the face of the iPod so it’s very easy to change songs or adjust the volume. I know some might be deterred because it doesn’t have a screen, but it really doesn’t stop me from enjoying it. Since I only use it to workout I know what songs are on there anyway and you can still use features like shuffle play, so being able to have a look at the songs doesn’t really matter. There is however a VoiceOver feature that can tell you the name of the songs and artists but I don’t have a use for it.

To me this is such a great gadget to have when I go to the gym because it is so small and portable. It’s fuss-free and I love that it comes in 8 different colors, making it a colorful accessory. Nonetheless, the best part probably has to be the price, for about 50$ it’s a great way to make your workout sessions more enjoyable.

You can get the iPod Shuffle from any Apple stores and authorized sellers as well as on the Apple website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig