Friday, May 29, 2015

Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack

Who doesn’t love an innovative beauty product? After a while the beauty realm can get a bit repetitive, but thankfully brands always manage to come up with something new and unique. The Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack has one of the most fun and innovative formula so let’s see if its effects are as good.


This sleeping pack promises to moisturize and firm your skin with things like Swiss Alpine extract (I’m not really sure what that is) while you sleep. So far, nothing really new here, but the way the formula applies is actually the inventive part. The light blue gel reacts when you rub it on your skin and creates tiny little water droplets that you can massage into your face to moisturize it. This is such a cool product! The little droplets amaze me every time and they make using this product really enjoyable.



Now the results you get from this are sadly not as amazing as the application process. Sure my skin felt moisturize in the morning, but it was not any different from using a simple lotion. The one thing I did not enjoy was that it left my face a bit sticky both right after the application, but also the following morning. In the winter I wouldn’t mind as much but in warm, humid weather I really don’t like the feeling. All in all this is quite a gimmicky product that is fun to play with, but don’t expect incredible changes to your skin.

The Lioele Waterdrop Sleeping Pack can be found online and maybe in your local Asian beauty store. I purchased mine from Ebay. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig