Sunday, May 10, 2015

How to Train Your Dragon

Yesterday was a bit odd… I mean it was nice to spend the whole day at home and relax, but it was not perfect either: humid gloomy weather, my football /soccer team lost an important game and I was not very inspired to write beauty reviews. So to cheer myself up I turn to the dream team: an animated movie and chocolate. You cannot go wrong with some Disney magic right? Well in this case it was DreamWorks, so off to the DVD player the latest How to Train Your Dragon movie went. 

           

In case you haven’t seen any movies from the franchise (where have you been) I thought mentioning it here would be a good idea because they are such fantastic films. The story is about Vikings that live on an island and experience problems with dragons. As a result they keep fighting them until our hero realises that dragons are not what they are made out to be. The relationship between Hiccup (hero) and Toothless (dragon) is super sweet and he is such a cute/endearing character (I know, weird to say about a dragon). This is such an incredibly heartwarming and funny story that I really don’t think age matters here, most would enjoy it. Also the sequel was equally as good, which let’s face it, rarely happens.

You can watch the trailer for the first movie here and the sequel here

I highly recommend you watch How to Train Your Dragon 1 and 2 if you are looking for some great entertainment. On a side note, if you speak French I would watch the French version, I much prefer the voices over the English ones. You can find it on DVD in stores, on Amazon and if you are a more digital kind of person, it is available on iTunes and Netflix. Now all there is left to do is wait for 2018 for the third movie to come out. 

Sources: Image 1, Image 2

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig