Monday, May 11, 2015

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mask

I love a good mud mask, nothing feels better than having a lovely pamper evening relaxing in front of the TV and knowing your skin will improve itself while you do so. To get the benefits though, you need an effective formula and for me the Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mask has been quite a nice discovery.


The mask contains a combination of kaolin, sea salt, orange and bergamot to cleanse impurities and detoxify the skin, leaving it clearer. This pinky-white clay mask is very creamy and applies like a charm so you are left with a nice even layer. The formula is also quite cool which instantly refreshes your skin while the scent of orange and bergamot uplifts your senses. I really like how it dries quickly but never feels too tight or uncomfortable.

For the formula alone, I love using this but its effects are quite impressive as well (especially for a drugstore product). Every time I use it, my skin feel softer and clearer making appear more radiant at the same time. To me the results show that it is quite a strong/powerful mask and I was very surprised by them because my skin was never irritated or red after use. Some kaolin/clay mask I have used in the past left me with bright red skin so I’m always a bit nervous when I try a new one. The Formula 10.0.6 mask really has the perfect balance of effectiveness and soothing effect so I believe most people would love it. 

The Formula10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mask is a great affordable mask which you can pick up on their website, at Target and you can find stockists by countries here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig