Saturday, May 9, 2015

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution

I feel like we are quite lucky beauty-wise here in Canada, many French-pharmacy and European brands are readily available and we also get new American products quite quickly. And let’s not even mention Sephora and all the Asian beauty stores you can go to in bigger cities. I feel very fortunate that I can go to pretty much any drugstore and pick up a bottle of the Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution. I know this product is quite difficult to come by depending on your location so I wanted to give my two cents on it so you can decide whether it is worth hunting down for yourself.


 I won’t beat around the bush: this micellar water is one of the most amazing products I have ever used. It is my favorite makeup remover (along with my Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil) because it just works so well and is super-efficient. You simply pour some onto a cotton pad and gently wipe it around your face and eyes. It removes all your makeup, though mascara and eyeliner included, without causing any irritation or redness. It’s like magic really, and I love how it gets the job done quickly so you can move on to a second cleanse or other steps of your routine.

Unlike other micellar water, the Bioderma one does not leave any residue or stickiness behind, making it perfect to take with you on a plane to cleanse and refresh your face when you cannot do a proper cleanse. It also makes for a life-saver when you’ve had a long day/night and you get home very late: with it you have no excuse not to remove your makeup and I promise your skin will thank you in the morning.

The BiodermaSensibio H2O Micelle Solution comes in many different sizes from the large one with a pump all the way to the travel-friendly mini bottles. Depending on your location you can find it on Feelunique and Bioderma also offers international websites with store locators for your convenience. In the US it is exclusive to Beautylish.   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig