Friday, May 8, 2015

Handbag Essential: L’Occitane Hand Cream

Hand cream is an everyday necessity for me which is why I always carry a tube with me. It needs to be compact but deliver in terms of hydration and a nice scent is always a plus. So today I thought I would share with you all one my handbag essential, the L’Occitane Hand Cream.


I feel like this product needs no introduction, it is considered a must-have by many and is simply a solid product. The small plastic tube is one of the main reason I love carrying this in my purse, it does not leak and it’s not bulky since you can flatten it as you use it. Unlike metal tubes, I find that it doesn’t crack or leak when you are on a plane, which is a major plus because cleaning up hand cream is super messy and unpleasant (firsthand experience here).

Now for the actual cream, the formula is very moisturizing and not greasy. It actually feels more like a lotion and it is one of the fastest absorbing hand creams I have tried. The original one that smells like shea butter is richer however, so it does take a bit longer to sink in. Scent-wise, my favorites are the cherryblossom and the vanilla bouquet one. If you are looking for a hand cream that you can apply on the go and that will not leave any residue behind, I think you just found it. 

The L’Occitane Hand Creams are widely available from places like Sephora, Feelunique and the L’Occitane website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig