Wednesday, May 27, 2015

How to Get a Brighter Smile

Who does not wish to have a bright set of pearly whites? Having a nice white smile is something most of us aspire to, however using whitening strips or getting your teeth professionally whiten will not do much in the long run if you don’t take care or your smile. Today I thought I’d round up my favorite products to keep my smile radiant and give me more confidence.


First of all you need a good toothbrush. Please ditch your old/frayed toothbrush and get yourself a GUM Technique Deep Clean Toothbrush. This is what your teeth have been dreaming of, a toothbrush with super fine and tapered bristles that allow you to get to hard to reach areas. I have never used anything like it, my teeth have been cleaner and even my dentist noticed a difference since I switched to this.

Now for your second most important tool: toothpaste. I have been loving the Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Gel Toothpaste in Soothing Smooth Mint for the last two years. It’s a gel toothpaste with little particles that really deep-cleans your teeth and mouth. It creates a finer foam than traditional toothpastes and my mouth always feels fresher after I use it. Unlike other products, it never made my teeth sensitive and the soothing smooth mint flavor is refreshing but not too strong.

Next is the bane of any routine, yes I’m talking about floss. I used to hate flossing, don’t get me wrong I still don’t like it now, but the Oral-B Glide 3D White Floss makes it more bearable. Unlike other floss, this is not a string that hurts your gums, it is a thin flat ribbon that smoothly goes between your teeth. This floss is never uncomfortable to use and the minty flavor does not burn but instead leaves a nice taste in your mouth.

Lastly is something that I don’t consider a must-have, nonetheless I like to use it from time to time. In the past, I could not use mouthwash because I found them too strong, the Crest 3D White Glamorous White Rinse Mouthwash was the perfect solution. I can now enjoy the feel of a super clean mouth without the burn of alcohol/mint. I don’t use this every time I brush my teeth, but it is nice to use after flossing or before going to bed. 

I hope you find this post helpful and that it will inspire you take better care of your teeth. You can find all these products in most drugstore and they are all affordable. Do you have any favorite products or tips to get a whiter smile? I would love to hear from you?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig