Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Dior Addict Lipstick Tie-Dye Edition in Coral Trip

As promised, I finally have a review to give you on the Dior Addict Lipstick Tie-Dye Edition in Coral Trip. Honestly I wanted to write the review sooner, but for some reason it did not happen. I feel like I’m suffering from a bit of writer’s block so hopefully my self-imposed writing afternoon will be productive. Now let’s get to the good part.


I absolutely love Dior lipsticks, the packaging is beyond gorgeous and everything you would expect from a high-end product. I mean if you are spending a pretty penny on a lipstick you want it to look good too because it adds to the experience and luxury. Coral trip is a gorgeous coral color that manages to be perfectly balanced, it’s not too pink or orange. The center of the bullet has the CD logo engraved in a darker coral color and surprisingly it runs all the way through the bullet. This shows real attention to details because companies that do something like this usually do it as a superficial layer, like a shimmery overspray on a powder.


The Dior Addict Tie-Dye Edition lipsticks come in six colors but coral trip is my absolute favorite. It brightens your complexion and looks perfect for spring and summer. I don’t usually wear coral, I find the perfect shade can be hard to find so I love how this one is truly coral without being too dark or bright. The formula is very creamy so you do get a bit of shine but they are not glossy. Also, it lasts very well on the lips and it does not leave them dry. In a pinch, it also makes for a great blush. This is quite a unique release from Dior and I would highly recommend you have a look at them. Coral trip is a must-have in my book, but the other colors are gorgeous too.



You can find the Dior Addict Lipstick Tie-Dye Edition in Coral Trip for a limited time on the Dior website and at any of their counters. It is also available from Feelunique
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig