Monday, April 27, 2015

The Other Woman

Who doesn’t love to spend a cozy evening at home watching a great movie? As much as I love it, I feel like most recent movies are not that funny, maybe it’s just my sense of humor but I think movies from the late 90s and early 2000s were the best. Maybe we were not trying as hard back then and I think there was a bit more magic and innocence to the stories. But worry not, if you feel like I do, I have the perfect movie to make you laugh and remind you of those classic movies: The Other Woman.



Cameron Diaz (already we’re off to a good start), Leslie Mann and Kate Upton star in this comedy that revolves around the life of a woman who finds out her boyfriend is actually married and a serial-cheater. After learning the truth, all three of them will unite to make his life miserable and take their revenge on the man who wronged them.

All the action and dialogues are super funny, I honestly hadn’t had such a good laugh in a long time from a movie. The characters put themselves in ridiculous/hilarious situations and it’s lovely to see this unlikely friendship develop between them. It reminded me a little of The First Wives Club which was a lovely surprise since that is one of my favorite movies. At the end of the day, it’s a really cute and entertaining movie that is sure to make you smile and laugh. 

You can have a look at the trailer here, I don’t think you will regret it.

If you want to watch The Other Woman, you can find it on Netflix, iTunes and on DVD.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig