Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel: A Spa in a Tub

I love a good body scrub, nothing will make your skin as smooth and soft than a good exfoliation session before applying a nice body cream. Sadly, I feel like most scrubs on the market don’t do much, they either don’t have enough exfoliating particles to make a difference or they leave an unpleasant oily residue on your skin. However, the Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel as renewed my faith in quality scrubs.


First let’s just all marvel at that gorgeous blue color. Isn’t it so pretty? This is a seas salt based scrub and though Lush calls it a shower gel I wouldn’t use it for that purpose. To me, this is very much a body scrub, the sea salt allows you to really exfoliate your skin efficiently without being too harsh. Surprisingly, I found it nicely moisturized my skin as well, leaving it soft but not greasy or sticky at all.  I also love the scent, a mix of mimosa blossom, jasmine and citrus fruit with a bit of saltiness that makes it super refreshing. To me it smells like the ocean and a spa, making for a very relaxing combination. 

This is not the most abrasive exfoliator I have used but it works really well. I love how this allows me to use it more often with irritating my skin. I have not tested it for this purpose yet, but I think this could be quite nice to use before applying self-tanner or a gradual tanning lotion. Rub Rub Rub can seem a bit expensive at first because the tub is not very large, however it is very concentrated so you don’t need to use a lot at a time. I suspect mine will last me for a long time and I can see myself purchasing it again.

You can get your own Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel from any of their stores and on their website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig