Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tea Tuesday: Kusmi Imperial Label

People often say there is nothing a cup of tea cannot fix and I have to say, there is something undeniably comforting about a nice cup of hot tea. The key is in finding the right blend, some are invigorating while others relax you. When I’m seeking comfort, I usually opt for the Kusmi Imperial Label, a lovely tea that I want to introduce you to for this Tea Tuesday.


Label Imperial has a base of green tea enhanced with orange, cinnamon, liquorice and a hint of vanilla. Just the scent of this is comforting, the cinnamon is quite strong and it feels like a warm blanket for your senses. Taste-wise however, the orange comes out more and it is actually made softer with the vanilla that adds just a hint of creaminess and sweetness. When I first read all the ingredients and notes, I was not sure how this would turnout but it’s a truly unique and lovely blend. 

The Kusmi Imperial Label Tea is available online here and from many health food/tea stores. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig