Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam

I have previously mentioned that I am not the biggest fan of foaming cleansers. They tend to remove all the good oils from your face along with the bad which can leave you with unbalanced skin. There is however an exception in my beauty cabinet and it’s the Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam. 

First of all, excuse the beat up packaging, I’ve had mine for a while and need to buy a new one. You should also know that the packaging as changed since I got mine so don’t worry if you cannot find the exact same online. Amongst its ingredients, Missha claims sweet flag and willow bark extract as key, saying they help create bubbles and a massaging effect. 


To me this is a no non-sense cleanser that really does refresh the skin and leaves it clean. I don’t use it to remove my makeup, instead I use it either as a second cleanse in the evening or as a light morning cleanser. It doesn’t have magical effects (it doesn’t claim to either) but it feels lovely on the skin. Unlike the majority of foaming cleansers, the refreshing cleansing foam did not strip my skin, in fact my skin felt soft and well balanced after use. I would not go as far as to say it’s moisturizing but it’s certainly close. I can see myself repurchasing it again and again because it truly feels refreshing to use, smells lovely and is super affordable.

If you are on the lookout for a good basic cleanser I highly recommend the Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam. You can find it on the Missha website (they have different international versions) as well as in their stores. You can also find it online on different websites that stock Korean beauty brands.   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig