Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Simple Facial Cleansing Wipes

For all the makeup wipes lovers out there, I have a review of the much raved about Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. But first, let me start this by saying that I am not a fan of using wipes to remove makeup or cleanse the skin, I just feel they are not thorough enough. That being said, these wipes were not all that bad.

The Simple facial cleansing wipes, are free of many ingredients that can irritate your skin such as: alcohol and fragrance, so we are already off to a better start. I used the wipes to remove my face makeup before going to the gym and they did a great job. The cotton was soft and did not pull on my skin. As for the formula, it removed all my makeup gently and there was enough to really soak the wipe. Unlike other wipes, these did not leave any residue on my face and they were not drying.


For me, the one down side was when I tried to remove my eye makeup with these. While the wipes have enough solution to remove face makeup, they are not wet enough to remove my mascara properly and I don’t wear waterproof mascara. My other pet peeve was how the cotton felt rough against my eyes and all the scrubbing necessary to remove my makeup left them a bit red.

All in all I don’t love this product and I will stick to a mini bottle of Bioderma to get ready before the gym. However, they are better than most wipes and if you simply want to remove your foundation, they get the job done nicely and can come in quite handy.

You can find the Simple Facial Cleansing Wipes in many drugstores or have a look online to find your closest retailer.

Have you tried these wipes before? Are you a fan of cleansing wipes?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig