Friday, April 3, 2015

L’Oréal Hair Expertise Oleo Therapy Oil Infused Shampoo

Hello everyone, today I’m back with a new review. I have been doing some spring cleaning and realized I had a tone of pictures of products I had not reviewed yet. Over the last few weeks I made a lot of efforts to spring clean my bathroom cabinet and finish up as many products as possible so I can move on to others. Since I have super long hair, shampoos and conditioners were the easiest to go through which leads me to today’s review of the L’Oréal Hair Expertise Oleo Therapy Oil Infused Shampoo.

Basically, this shampoo contains a blend of six different flower oils (along with others like coconut oil) to nourish and moisturize your hair, leaving it silky and smooth. The first thing I noticed when I used it was the texture, it’s very thick and reminded me of honey, but don’t worry it’s not sticky. However, your hair needs to be very wet to allow you to distribute it properly and adding a bit of water to your hands will also help the process. Because it is a sulfate-free shampoo, this does not latter a lot, but my hair felt very clean afterwards and it was very easy to rinse out (the texture had me worried at first).


After use, my hair felt super soft and smooth, it also looked very shiny and healthy. I think this is a great and affordable oil-infused shampoo, it delivered on all its claims and feels luxurious to use. Another thing I loved about it was the scent, it’s a lovely clean floral fragrance that smelt natural and expensive. I will definitely have a look at the other products from the range soon, the hot-oil treatment and mask sound very promising for some TLC after a day by the pool.

You can find the L’Oréal Hair Expertise Oleo Therapy Oil Infused Shampoo in most drugstores and L’Oréal retailers. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig