Monday, April 6, 2015

Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner

Today was not a typical day for considering I spent most of it lifting heavy things and repotting plants. Don’t get me wrong, I had fun but it left me feeling tired and a bit gross (soil tends to get everywhere). Needless to say I was really looking forward to a nice bath, but I didn’t have the energy to fuss with a whole routine. So the lotion was ditched in favor of the Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner. 

This product was design to emulate hair conditioner but for your skin, so you simply apply in the shower and rinse it off.  It contains cocoa butter, cupuacu butter, almond oil and argan oils to really nourish and moisturize your body and it is rose-scented. To me, this is the perfect product to use if you are in a hurry or don’t feel like putting on lotion because you don’t need to really rub it in, it just glides on the skin.  


I was actually very surprised by how well this worked. You do feel a bit of a residue after your shower, however it’s not as bad as some lotions and it goes away pretty quickly. I love the idea of a body conditioner because I don’t enjoy the feeling of rubbing lotion on dry skin. Once everything skins in, you are left with soft skin and I did feel like it was deeply nourished as opposed to just having a moisturizing layer that goes away quickly. Price-wise, it is on the more expensive side so I would not use every day, but I enjoy having a small tube of it for special days.

You can find the Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner online here and in any Lush store
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig