Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Stash Wild Raspberry Hibiscus Herbal Tea

For today’s Tea Tuesday we’re going down the herbal tea road with a super delicious and sweet tea. I’m talking about the Stash Wild Raspberry Hibiscus Herbal Tea. This is a lovely caffeine-free addition to any cupboard and perfect for an afternoon break or in the evening.


This tea is a blend of red hibiscus, lemongrass, orange peel, rosehips and raspberry flavor which are all 100% natural ingredients. It has a very sweet fruity taste, with the raspberry flavor being quite strong. I really enjoy drinking this whenever I’m craving sugar. Sure it’s not as good as ice cream but it helps curb the craving and it won’t make you hyper like sugar or regular tea would. 

I got the Stash Wild Raspberry Hibiscus Herbal Tea from my local grocery store, it is widely available and affordable. You can also get it online here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig