Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Cream Cleanser

Over the past few weeks, I’ve been testing a new cleanser, the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Cream Cleanser. Elizabeth Arden is a brand I tend to associate with an older demographic and I never thought about trying their skincare range until I received a very generous sample of this cleanser.

Basically, this is a cream cleanser that claims to remove makeup and impurities whilst soothing your face with a ceramide 3 complex. I was a bit surprised by the texture when I first used it, it comes out as a thick whipped cream. I found it a bit hard to spread, but once you do so, it turns into a light lotion that you can massage all over your face. This cleanser is definitely very gentle on the skin, it is soothing and it did not dry my skin like the initial texture of the product might suggest. As for the makeup removing claim, I have to say it didn’t hit the mark for me and failed to remove my makeup. Nonetheless, this makes a lovely morning cleanser or second cleanse in the evening.


Another thing that needs mentioning is that this is fragrance-free, making it a great option if you have sensitive skin. Due to this, it does have quite an odd smell which is not exactly pleasant, but it doesn’t linger and you honestly just get used to it.

You can find the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Cream Cleanser on their website, at The Bay and at any Elizabeth Arden counter
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig