Thursday, March 12, 2015

Desperate Housewives

I’ve been marathon watching a few shows recently and it’s been loads of fun. It all started when I went on a cleaning spree and needed something to listen to at the same time. I also wanted it to be funny but not something I would get to engrossed in which is why I needed something I had seen before. For these reasons, I turned to an old favorite: Desperate Housewives.

I have watched all 8 seasons of this show over the past few years both while it was still airing and on DVD. In case you don’t know it, Desperate Housewives is about a group of friends who are neighbours and appear to live perfect lives in the suburbs. Obviously, there is a lot of drama that goes on in each house and every season introduces new neighbours that bring dark secrets with them to the seemingly picture-perfect Wisteria Lane. The show stars Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria. The four actresses have great chemistry together and are quite comedic geniuses with a special mention going to Eva Longoria who never failed to make me laugh.  


I highly recommend this show, it has a great mix of comedy and drama making it great to marathon watch because you want to know the answers to the main intrigue and the humorous situations keep the show fast-paced and prevent it from dragging on.  

You can find all of the 8 season of Desperate Housewives on Amazon and from DVD stores (most of them are less than 20$).

What’s your favorite show to marathon watch? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig