Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Royals

E! premiered a new TV show this week called The Royals, the story follow the lives of the (fictional) English royal family. It reminds me of Gossip Girl, but set in England and I have to say I really enjoyed the first episode. With the Pretty Little Liars season finale coming soon I’m glad I have something new and entertaining to watch.


The Royals has plenty of drama and the cast is great with actors like Elizabeth Hurley (Gossip Girl), William Moseley (The Chronicles of Narnia) and the endearing Vincent Reagan. More than the story itself, I loved the sets and locations of the show with the stunning Blenheim Palace serving as the royal residence. Having visited Blenheim Palace when I lived in Oxford, this show is nostalgic to me and I can’t wait to see more places I’ve visited on the screen. 

You can catch The Royals on E! Sunday nights at 10:00 and you can also currently download the first episode of the season for free on iTunes. Watch the trailer here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig