Wednesday, March 11, 2015

H&M Gem Bangle

I rarely purchase jewelry, but I have a weakness for dainty pieces and embellished statement necklaces. So when I saw the loveliest of bracelets on Becky’s (Milk Bubble Tea) February wish list I just had to get it. 


This is a gold bangle with a clear gem in the middle and what makes it so special are the little crystals that move inside the gem. It’s so beautiful and looks great on its own or you could stack it with other bracelets. I like how it adds something to a simple outfit and looks like an expensive piece of jewelry. It’s really well made and comes in different size, so even if you have a small wrist like me, it should fit. The other best thing about this bangle is that you can get it for less than £5 from H&M. 

This gem bangle is available from any H&M store and you can find it online here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig