Sunday, January 4, 2015

Soap and Glory Scrub'Em and Leave'Em

Today, I have a very quick review for you all. After finishing my pot of Soap and Glory’s Flake Away, I decided to try Scrub’Em and Leave’Em. This one has a creamier base and contains little beads that gently buff away dead skin cells. I found it much more gentle than Flake Away which is great if you have sensitive skin, but I prefer something a bit more abrasive when it comes to body scrubs. However this milder option allowed me to use it as a daily scrub without over exfoliating my skin. Scent wise, it has a fresh floral fragrance that I found very uplifting in the morning, as it is less heady than the original Soap and Glory fragrance (the original is still my favorite though).


I got this mini travel size Scrub’Em and Leave’Em from Boots for £2.50 and you can get the full size for £8.00. In Canada you can have a look in your local Shoppers Drug Mart as they carry a selection of products from the brand.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig