Friday, December 26, 2014

Holiday Movies

Christmas might be gone for this year, but that doesn't mean I’m ready to let go of my holiday spirit just yet. So, to stay festive, there is nothing better than spending a cozy day in, watching Christmas/holiday movies whilst everyone is braving the crowds on Boxing Day.


Below you can find my list of favorite holiday movies along with links to all the trailers. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that you will get the chance to unwind and recharge your batteries before the New Year.


- Love Actually: link

- The Holiday: link

- Arthur Christmas: link

- Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury: link

- Harry Potter: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7(1)-7(2)

- Frozen: link

- Tinkerbell: Secret of the Wings: link

- The Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: link

What are your favorite holiday movies?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig