Saturday, December 13, 2014

Despicable Me

Today is an animated movie kind of day, so I thought I’d talk to you about Despicable Me, on the off chance you’ve never seen it. This is probably one of the funniest movies I’ve watched in years and it’s something both kids and grown-ups can enjoy.

To be honest, I was a bit skeptical at first and assumed it’d be boring, but no! I was great fun and the second one, Despicable Me 2, was actually as good if not better than the first one (when does that actually happen!?).


I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a way to unwind after your exams or if you are just looking for a nice cozy weekend in activity.  

You can find them on iTunes, Amazon (Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2) as well as in any other store that sells DVDs. I’ve also included the trailers of both movies below so you can have a look.

- Despicable Me: trailer

- Despicable Me 2: trailer

 P.S. I can’t wait for the Minions movie: trailer
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig