Friday, December 12, 2014

The Marks and Spencer Downton Abbey Collection

With the holidays just around the corner, I thought I should dedicate today’s post to great affordable gift ideas. In my opinion, the Marks and Spencer Downton Abbey bath and body collection would make a great gift for any fan of the show but also for anyone that likes a little pampering session.




The collection is of full of beautifully packaged gift sets with everything from soaps to hand creams and luxurious bath products. So far, I've tried the body lotion and the hand cream, both feel very moisturizing and the light floral scent is very pleasant. I will try to post more detailed reviews of all the products, but I think they would make pretty foolproof gifts or stocking stuffers.


They're currently on sale for 50% off, making most of the sets less than £10. Below are the links to the ones still available on the Marks and Spencer’s website, but I would recommend going to the store for more options (the gorgeous bath elixir glass bottle is to die for).

- Soap trio gift set: link
- Hand cream gift set: link
- Pamper bathing gift set: link
- Luxury gift collection set: link

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig