Saturday, November 15, 2014

L'Oréal Glam Bronze Mono

Now that we are on our way to winter, I sometimes feel like my skin could use a bit of warmth. When this happens, I reach for a light bronzer and one I have been enjoying recently is the L’Oréal Glam Bronze Mono in Blonde Sun (#00). This is the perfect shade if you have very fair skin and don’t want to look like an Oompa Loompa. It is a great mix of bronze with just a hint of brown and pink, so it does not come off orange at all. The matte formula also helps it look natural and really just bring a bit of warmth and life to the face. I found it to be quite long lasting, but the compact come with a nice mirror and a little brush in case you need to touch up. If you have darker skin, I recommend having a look at the other shades as this one might be a bit too light.


As some of you might know, my skin is very sensitive to silica so I had to stop using it after reading the ingredients list. However, if you don’t have this issue I would totally recommend this bronzer, it is a great budget buy.

You can find the L’Oréal Glam Bronze Mono in boots and other drugstores/pharmacies that carry L’Oréal in the U.K. I have not seen it in Canada yet, but you might want to keep your eyes open for it.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig