Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Innisfree Black Berry It’s Real Squeeze Mask

The weather in Canada has been very cold recently (-30ºc anyone?) and my skin is not pleased. To combat dehydration and dryness, I turned to my favorite sheet mask brand: Innisfree. I used the Black Berry It's Real Squeeze Mask which boasts moisturizing and firming properties.

The sheet is of really great quality, it’s not thin enough to rip easily but it’s also not thick to the point where it does not adhere to the contours of your face properly. Also the size and fit were perfect unlike some masks that are too round or large. Unlike most masks, the essence this one contains was milky and thicker in consistency than the traditional clear water like type. In terms of effects, my skin was left soft and well moisturized after use. It also really soothed my face and toned down any redness which was an unexpected bonus. As far as firming goes, I didn’t notice any significant changes, but my skin’s firmness is quite good naturally.


Like all Innisfree products, most of the ingredients are natural (you can find the ingredients list on the website) and it smells amazing.

You can find the Black Berry sheet mask for a little over 1$ on the new global Innisfree website, which offers great international shipping and offers. Also Innisfree currently has a buy 10 get 10 free promotion on all their It’s Real Squeeze Mask. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig