Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Softest Robe

This Christmas, my mom surprised me with the softest most gorgeous robe from DKNY. Words cannot describe how comfortable and soft it is on both the inside and the outside. It always keeps me warm and the large pockets are super convenient. This robe also has lovely satin detailing on the sash as well as on the pocket with the DKNY logo. On a side note, it’s made of polyester, making it easy to wash. The best part however is that it is currently on sale for 59$ at The Bay and you can get it in either grey or pink.


I highly recommend you have a look in your local store but you can find it on The Bay website and I also managed to find it on the Selfridges website (though it’s not sale there) where it comes in grey, cherry and white. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig