Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Victoria's Secret Swimsuit

Shopping for swimsuits is not something I enjoy. However, I’ve recently been spending more time by the pool which made me very grateful for having taken the time to get a nice swimsuit I feel comfortable in.

I went to a Victoria’s Secret store last year and after trying on many different styles, I found the one.


The selection at the store is quite impressive and you can mix and match all the different prints and colors in tones of different styles. Another thing I really enjoy is how the sizing for bikini tops is in bra sizes, this takes all the guess work out of shopping and is GREAT if you are making an online purchase.

After wearing mine a few times, I can say the quality is great, the bottom doesn’t expend too much in the water (that’s a concern with lower quality ones) and the top feel very secure. It also washes really 
well and the colors have not faded at all.

At the moment, Victoria’s Secret has an amazing sale going on all their swimwear so you can get a new bikini for less than 50$. Go have a look online or in stores, I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig