Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Summer Weather Shower Gel

Body washes are not something I like to invest a lot of money, sure I like a nice scent (that's when the occasional splurge occurs), but I also don’t want to spend a fortune on something I’ll go through quickly. The thing is, I’ve been kind of disappointed with the drugstore offerings, the formulas didn’t feel good or I got tired of the scent. This was all until I discovered the Nivea Water Lily and Oil shower gel, this is the perfect summer body wash.

The scent is light and fresh, it smells clean and a bit floral without being overpowering. This particular formula also comes in other scents (depending on where you live), but to me the water lily one was just perfect for this season. But actually, the best thing about this product is definitely the formula, it is a light pink gel with little oil beads suspended in it. Now don’t worry you won’t come out of the shower a greasy mess because this leaves no residue on the skin. It will, however, leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized, I don't even need a lotion after using it. This is a major plus seeing as I don’t like to put on lotion, especially during the summer. The weather is hot enough as it, I don’t need something something heavy and sticky feeling on my skin.


You can get this shower gel at the drugstore or anywhere else that might sell Nivea products. It retails for about 5$, but I have seen it on sale for 2,99$.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig