Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dior's Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadow in Météore

Bronze eyeshadows are said to enhance blue eyes, I find them to really just look orange on my very fair skin and the color does not really do much for my blue-grey eyes, except distract from them. The Dior’s Diorshow Fusion Mono eyeshadow in Météore (#661) is in my opinion the perfect bronze shadow. It has a golden sheen and there is definitely a copper tone to it, but what differentiate it from other shades and makes it so special is that the color is anchored in a brown base.  


The base brown really makes this shade wearable, it doesn’t look orange or clash against my skin or eye color. The formula is described by Dior as a “gel-foam”, the texture feels kind of foam/mousse-like and it glides on very easily, which I assume is the gel part of the formula. It is a long-wearing shadow and last all day on me (I do use a primer underneath it), there is no fading.


I usually just apply it with my fingers, it is a very pigmented product so this allows me to get a sheer wash of color. Using a brush or the sponge applicator that comes with it will give you a more pigmented look (the sponge is great to use the product as a liner). The formula makes it very buildable so you can achieve different looks with it or go from day to night easily.

The Dior Fusion Mono shadows also come in a matte formula with neutral colors and the ones I have swatched were incredibly smooth and pigmented.

You can find it at Sephora for 33$ or at any Dior beauty counter. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig