Thursday, January 5, 2017

Caudalie Divine Scrub Review and New Year Chat

Well, it’s been a while… I can’t believe how quickly 2016 has gone by. The main reason things have been so quiet here for the past months is because I recently moved to the U.K. to do my master’s degree. Being back in school has been great but it has kept me quite busy. Hopefully I’ll be able to balance things better and 2017 should see the return of more regular posting. So here’s to a wonderful new year, I hope it’ll be filled with health and happiness for you all.

To kick things off nicely, I thought I’d talk to you about a great New Year’s treat to pamper yourself and start 2017 on the right foot.  Say hello to the Caudalie Divine Scrub!


I am a huge fan of Caudalie’s body care products in general and this scrub is incredible. This is a sugar based scrub so it’s very gentle on the skin and it has a light hydrating effect. I find that some scrubs can leave my skin feeling tight after use, but the Divine Scrub always leaves me with soft and smooth skin. It is also scented with Caudalie’s Divine fragrance so it smells amazing! This has such a unique luxurious scent, it’s sophisticated and comforting. The scent turns using the product into a relaxing pamper session instantly. Exfoliating is my favorite skin treat and it seems appropriate to start the new year with soft fresh skin.


As I have mentioned, this scrub is very gentle so if you are looking for a more intense scrub the Caudalie Crushed Cabernet Scrub might be more suitable for you (it’s one of my favorites) but the scent of the Divine Scrub cannot be beaten.

The Caudalie Divine Scrub is available from the Caudalie website as well as from many Caudalie retailers including Sephora. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig