Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Scent of Summer: Parfumerie Tiki Monoï Tiki Tahiti Tiare Review

Summer is technically on its way out, though the weather is still lovely, and I have the perfect product if you are trying to keep your summer vibe going. The Parfumerie Tiki Monoï Tiki Tahiti Tiare is the ultimate body oil to keep your skin soft and smelling like a holiday.


Monoï oil is basically coconut oil infused with tiare flowers (a kind of gardenia) to give it a fragrant scent. The Parfumerie Tiki is 100% made in Tahiti and each bottle comes with its own tiare flower for authenticity. The oil is multipurpose and I love the super short ingredients list. To me monoï is the quintessential summer scent, sweet and slightly floral, much more pleasant than plain coconut oil in my opinion. Honestly, I just bought it because of the scent and I smile every time I use it.

Unlike simple coconut oil, this is much silkier in texture and it absorbs a lot faster as well. It gently moisturises your skin, leaving it silky and lightly fragranced. The oil also leaves a nice sheen (great before going out), but don’t worry there is no oily feeling to the touch. Obviously this is a great summer product, but I think it’s perfect to use year-round especially when you need a little pick-me-up and a boost of hydration.


I found the Parfumerie Tiki Monoï Tiki Tahiti Tiare in my local health food store and you can also purchase it from the company’s website.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig