Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Weleda Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash and Regenerating Body Lotion Review

Weleda is a natural skincare brand that I always see in stores, but for some reason I never tried their body products (except for their body oils). I finally took the plunge a while back and gave the Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash and Pomegranate Regenerating Body Lotion a try. Keep on reading to know all my thoughts on the products!


First, let me start by saying these both smell amazing! They kind of smell sweet and slightly citrusy (they contain neroli), it’s actually quite hard to describe, but the smells is really great. The Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash has a nice lotion texture so it truly is creamy. It leaves the skin feeling nice and soft, it really nourishes the skin without leaving any oiliness behind. Also, I love that despite being SLS-free it lathers nicely. I really enjoyed using this, the formula is so lovely I am really tempted to try another scent!

The Pomegranate Regenerating Body Lotion is something I’ve had my eye on for a long time and it did not disappoint. It smells just as nice as the body wash and I love that the bottle has a pump so the ingredients really stay fresh. Plus the little cap it comes with is super travel-friendly. Onto the formula, the lotion has a very light texture, almost like a milk. It’s super easy to apply and the cool thing is, as you rub it in, it almost turns into an oil and feels super nourishing. However, don’t worry it won’t leave you feeling oily, it actually absorbs quickly into the skin. I was super impressed by the level of hydration it provides, making it a great product to use year-round. Even though it’s summertime my skin has been feeling a bit dry so I think I need to pick another bottle of this up. Just like the body wash the lotion also comes in loads of other scents so you can mix it up.

The Weleda Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash and Pomegranate Regenerating Body Lotion are available on the Weleda website, in many health food stores and from Nourished Life.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig