Monday, April 4, 2016

Innisfree BHA Skin Clinic Mask Review

It’s official, I’m out of all my Innisfree sheet masks. I have been holding on to my last one for quite some time as I wanted to find the perfect moment to use it. Well my skin has been acting up quite a lot recently (I’m still trying to figure out what caused it) so it seemed like the right time to try the Innisfree BHA Skin Clinic Mask.


I’m always a bit wary of using products for troubled skin, blame it on the drugstore products of the past that made me cough because they smelled so strongly of alcohol and felt like they would burn your face off. Well fear not because, as always, Innisfree delivers a great product. This sheet mask contains salicylic acid (a BHA) to help gently remove dead skin cells and leave you with smoother skin. Salicylic acid is also great at unclogging pores and so it can help treat breakouts. Most importantly it does all that without burning your face (do test the mask before use to make sure you won’t react to any ingredients, a must when using any new products) and it doesn’t smell strongly at all. In fact, there is no alcohol scent only a faint herbal one that is quite pleasant.

The Skin Clinic Mask are made with 100% natural cotton and I find they really help your skin better absorb the essence and they are slightly more discreet than other sheet mask (more transparent). After leaving it on for about 30 minutes, my skin felt softer and smoother and it did not feel dry (though this mask is not very moisturizing). I also found that it helped soothe breakouts and reduced overall redness. Now I have only used this once and obviously it’s not miraculously going to make spots disappear, but I do think it helped clear them out faster. I wish I had more on hand because regular use could probably help keep your skin in check or at the very least be great for those times when you need to calm your skin.

I was actually really impressed by this sheet mask, it delivers great results at a very affordable price. The Innisfree BHA Skin Clinic Mask is available from the Innisfree website and any of their stores (if you’re lucky enough to live near one). 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig