Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Innisfree Camellia Essential Hair Oil Serum

Continuing with my battle against the drying cold weather, I decided to move on to hair today to mix things up a little. I recently started paying more attention to hair treatments and little extras I could add to my routine to keep my hair healthy and static at bay. In the past, I have not been very impressed with drugstore products because they tend to be too heavy or make by hair oily. I do love the Shu Uemura Essence Absolue but I wanted to find something a bit more affordable (though it truly is amazing and worth every penny). Obviously the first brand I turned to was Innisfree, so let’s have a look at their Camellia Essential Hair Oil Serum.


This serum is basically a light-weight oil with a minimal ingredients’ list and it contains camellia oil which is great for the hair. I was also pleasantly surprised that while it contains silicones, I don’t feel like it coats my hair or leave a residue the way other silicon based hair products do. You can use the serum as a treatment to help hydrate and revitalize your hair, giving you silkier locks.

Personally, I actually love using it on dry hair to make it more manageable, tame frizz and just give it a boost. This serum just gives you the most beautiful shine without making you look greasy, it reflects light beautifully. What’s more is that you only need a tiny amount to get results (even with long hair like mine) so you can use it frequently and it should last you a long time. Lastly, it smells really good, it has a light floral and green that’s very delicate and let’s not forget the gorgeous red bottle. I love the design and the pump works really well.

You can find the Innisfree Camellia Essential Hair Oil Serum on their website
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info.
    oil serum for hair

    ReplyDelete

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig